How to use saved replies with Piwaa
In addition to having a much more ergonomic interface than that of LinkedIn messaging, Piwaa has many features that will save you a considerable amount of time in managing your LinkedIn messages. Today, I present to you the saved replies for LinkedIn. Follow the guide. 😉
Saved replies for LinkedIn, what for?
At Waapi, we’re fans of automation. We even have a saying that goes “Anything that is repeated more than 3 times should be automated”.
It is for this reason that we have developed ProspectIn and Podawaa.
These products allow us to generate an incredible amount of leads on LinkedIn. Unfortunately, LinkedIn messaging does not allow us to optimally manage this constant flow of messages.
When dealing with a large number of LinkedIn messages related to prospecting, we noticed that 20% of the responses allowed us to process 80% of the requests from prospects. #ParetoLaw 😜
For example, when you sell a product, a number of similar questions and objections come up regularly:
- “Tell me more about the product”,
- “What is the pricing?”,
- “How does it work?”,
- “What is the difference with products X and Y?”.
As we are obsessed with efficiency, we have therefore set up a system of pre-recorded responses via a google sheet. Effective certainly, but neither practical nor personalized.
Piwaa’s recorded responses allow you to save messages which can then be reused at will, all from the same interface with which you send your messages.
Since your answers are written once and for all, you can afford to spend some time writing an extremely complete answer.
These recorded answers will serve as a basis for responding very quickly to recurring questions and objections. Of course, it will be necessary to edit them slightly when necessary to answer in an optimal way to the questions and objections, but the heart of the answer will already be there. ☝️
How does it work?
It’s easy to create a saved reply:
- Access the saved replies form,
- Click on “Add a reply”,
- Give a title to your saved reply,
- Enter the content of your message,
- Click on “Add”.
- In the content of your message, you can use the variables “First name” and “Last name”. The first and/or last name of the contact will be automatically retrieved, quite handy when your contact is called “Mihály Csíkszentmihályi” 😉
- You can search for emojis through the emoji picker, but you can use the emoji shortcuts directly. For example, if you type “:)” the emoji 😃 will appear automatically (LinkedIn has never developed this functionality, however basic …)
- The saved responses are listed in order of use, with the most used response at the top of the list. Each response has a “counter” which is incremented by +1 for each use, the order of the responses is therefore constantly evolving according to their use.
- You can search for an answer using the search function on the saved response form. The search is carried out on both the title and the content of the recorded answers.
- All saved replies can be deleted and edited
- When you enter a message, the use of the hashtag (#) allows you to search in saved replies directly without going through the form.
And that’s it for the recorded note, now it’s your turn! 😜