The Enterprise Offer on ProspectIn: Prices & Features
The Enterprise Plan has just arrived on ProspectIn and you are wondering what it can do? You are in the right place. In this article, we go over in detail the possibilities offered by the Enterprise plan and we look at who it is aimed at.
What is the Enterprise plan?
- The Enterprise plan allows you to manage multiple ProspectIn accounts from the same platform. Basically it gives you the possibility of navigating between the CRMs of the various members of your company – from a single CRM.
When you browse the CRM of another member of your company, you can perform the same actions. It is as if you were connected to their CRM (prospect management, sending actions etc). The LinkedIn account of the CRM in question does not have to be open in order to access the CRM.
However, for the actions for the account in question to be sent, you will still have to have a LinkedIn tab opened.
Let’s say, you are logged into your CRM, and you decide to access the CRM of a member of your team from your own CRM, so as to launch a campaign on your colleague’s account. This member of your team does not need to have their LinkedIn account opened for you to be able to access their CRM. However, in order for the actions that you place in their queue to send, their LinkedIn account must be opened.
- The Enterprise plan allows you to export prospects from a LinkedIn account to other members of the company. In particular, this allows you to keep a single Sales Navigator account for your entire team. You will then carry out your exports from your Sales Navigator account to the other accounts of the company.
- In order to prevent contacting your prospects several times with your different accounts, an anti-duplicate control feature has been integrated. When switched on, it prevents a member of the company from exporting prospects that are already present in the CRM of another member of the company. This check is also done when you add a new member to your company. To find out more about the anti-duplication feature on the Enterprise plan, check out this article.
- Finally, you have the Dashboard. This allows you to manage all of your Campaigns and have a global outlook of all activities. On the Dashboard you are able to view the overall statistics of the company, as well as the stats for each member of the company.
Who is Enterprise offer for?
The Enterprise plan is the ideal solution for:
- Agencies who want to manage prospecting on behalf of their clients, whilst providing complete transparency for the client.
- Businesses who want the option to combine all the Sales/Business Developer accounts of their team.
- Businesses who want to manage the accounts of their collaborators or their team, so as to increase the strength of their prospecting activities.
- Young startups who want to utilise multiple accounts (e.g. all of the founders’ accounts) to kick-start the business.
In general, the Enterprise plan is suitable for people with multiple ProspectIn accounts who wish to manage their accounts from a single interface. The Enterprise plan allows you to set up a strong prospecting strategy in little-to-no time, and gain an extremely attractive return on your investment.
What is the pricing plan?
Each member of the company in our Enterprise plan is granted an “Advanced” subscription. The basic Enterprise plan (as well as the trial period) allows you to add 2 members, in addition to the member who subscribed to the Enterprise plan. You can then add additional accounts to your Enterprise plan as you please – the sky is the limit. The pricing is on a sliding scale – the more accounts you choose, the bigger the saving.
Base price for 3 accounts: 150/130/100 euros
- From 4 to 8 accounts: 30/25/20 euros per month per additional account.
- 9-15 accounts: 25/21/18 euros per month per additional account.
- 16-25 accounts: 20/17/15 euros per month per additional account.
- > 25 accounts: 15/13/10 euros per month per additional account.
If you have any questions about the Enterprise plan, do not hesitate to contact us via chat. 😉